||Finch-Henry Job Corps Center, Batesville, MS
||September 20, 2017
Patrol and monitor dormitories and center as required, ensuring safety and proper behavior of students.
- Directs dorm activities as designated, including dorm student government
- Assists with recreational activities for students on and off center as required
- Transports students when necessary
- Prepares the daily operations report, pass list, and other administrative correspondence relating to students
- Directs and assists students in the cleanup of the dormitory and teaches self-management skills
- Recommends or requisitions supplies to meet the needs of dorm living and ensure the safety of students
- Associate's degree in behavioral sciences preferred
- High school diploma or GED
Two years of related experience in counseling, social work, rehabilitation, or vocational guidance or in working with youth
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
Please e-mail your résumé with salary history to:
Donna Smith (e-mail)
No phone calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Exodyne, Inc. and all of its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer, prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.