Center Director Executive Assistant
||Center Director Executive Assistant
||Finch-Henry Job Corps Center, Batesville, MS
Reports to the Center Director. Responsible for performing a variety of secretarial and administrative duties that support the efforts of the Center Director, requires discretion, and ensures efficiency in reporting and compliance with government, corporate and management directives.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for performing a variety of secretarial and administrative duties that support the efforts of the Center Director, requiring discretion, ensuring efficiency in reporting, and maintaining compliance with government, corporate, and management directives.
- Serves as the center's documents coordinator, maintaining the library of regional, national, and DESI corporate bulletins, field instructions, information notices, PRH change notices, center operating procedures, and DESI operating procedures.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors; tactfully referring them to the appropriate individual if the Center Director is not available.
- Maintains calendar events, schedules, and appointments.
- Mkes travel arrangements.
- Takes minutes of meeting.
- Maintains correspondence control log.
- Coordinates preparation of reports.
High school diploma or GED; bachelor's degree preferred
Three years of secretarial experience
- Proficient in computer operations and knowledgeable of computer software and networking systems
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
Please e-mail your résumé with salary history to:
Donna Smith (e-mail)
No phone calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Exodyne, Inc. and all of its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.